Sunday 16 May 2010

Another Award!

I got the Prolifilic Blogger Award from Stella at Ex Libris.
Thanks Stella!

"A prolific blogger is one who is intellectually productive, keeping up an active blog with enjoyable content. After accepting this award recipients are asked to pass if forward to seven other deserving blogs."

Hmmm... Now let me think.
I'm so bad at picking people to pass awards on to, so I'll just give some love to a couple of blogs I really enjoy:

- Diary of an Eccentric
Anna manages to get me interested in books I would pass over in the store if not for her reviews.

- Fishmuffins of Doom
Titania shares my love of zombies!

- Shredded Cheddar
I always love reading Enbrethiliel's posts, be it about movies, books or other stuff.

- vvb32 reads
A fellow lover of Steampunk and Zombies

- Fantasy & SciFi Lovin' News & Reviews
This blog always manages to give me my much needed dose of fantasy and sci-fi

Now don't be offended if I didn't name you! I can tell you all that if I take the time to leave a comment on your blog or if I decide to follow it, it means I enjoy your blog.

As for the blogs I just named: If you want you can claim the award and pass it on, but there's absolutely no obligation.

5 comments:

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

Awww, thanks, Sully! I love having you as a commenter, too. =)

permanentcloud said...

congrats! :)

vvb32 reads said...

weeeeeee, congratzi! and thank you for passing one my way ;-D

Anna said...

Congrats, and thanks for passing it on to me. You've brightened my day. Sorry I haven't been around the blogs much. I'm finding it hard to catch up.

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

Sullivan McPig said...

I can understand!