Saturday 8 January 2011

Voodoo Bride's version of Hunted by the Others *


*
This isn't true to the book 'Hunted by the Others' by Jess Haines, but a short play about how Voodoo Bride thinks the story should have gone.


Veronica: I want you to steal an item from a nasty vampire named Royce.
Shia: I'm not to sure if that's a good idea.

Veronica: He's the brain behind many evil plots. You must do it!
**

Sara: I don't think this is a good idea.
Shia: Trust me, I can handle this. I got weapons from the nerdy mage.
Sara: Nerdy mage? Hmmm... Maybe we should check him out.
Shia: No time, wait for your own story. I got to check out a vampire first.

Shia: Egh.... Now what?
Slimy Vampire: I know where Royce is.

Shia: Wait a minute, you don't look like a giant brain.
Royce: Of course not! I'm a sexy vampire.
Shia: Hmmm... Veronica lied to me.
Royce: Did I mention how cool and hot I am?
Shia: You don't have to, I can see that for myself. I like you much more than Veronica and all the other creeps.

*Lots of smooching*

the end


**
brain added at Sullivan's request

5 comments:

Unknown said...

LMAO I loved that! you gotta show it to Jess =D

Nina said...

aaaah! This is fun! :)

Demented Wench said...

I love it. :)

Unknown said...

Ahahaha! XD I laughed so hard I cried!!

<3,
-J

Sullivan McPig said...

Thanks everyone! Voodoo Bride had lots of fun making it.