Sunday 29 April 2012

RAK round up for April

Tomorrow it's Queensday here in the Netherlands and there won't be any mail delivered on Queensday, so I can safely say I won't be receiving any more RAKs this month. That's why I'm closing this RAK month a little early (and because I already scheduled a review tomorrow ;-)

I received Hell Fire from Stella!
I had some trouble getting hold of this book myself so I'm very happy Stella found it for me.
Thanks Stella!

I also send a RAK Stella's way and I hope she will enjoy reading it.

And as always: I'm loving being part of the RAK thing so I will be joining up again next month.

===================
RAK:

The RAK movement (=Random Acts of Kindness): it is an initiative organized by the Ladies at the Book Soulmates where everyone posts their whislists and then other people realize one (or more) wishes of a person. Meaning that they send some books to the lucky person they picked! Doesn't it sound fabulous?

Rules:

• Sign up each month you'd like to participate in.

• Show off your participation! Grab one of the buttons available :)

• Create a wish list and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
{Post on your blog, Amazon, where ever as long as there's a link to it.}

• If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger for their address.

• At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K!

• Make a post saying 'Thank You' to whoever granted one of your wishes and share it with us :)

OPEN TO EVERYONE!

Let's keep our International bloggers in mind and in our hearts.

Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay, so glad my RAK made you happy Sully :-D It was my pleausre "hunting down" Hell Fire for you, and thank you so much for Heartless, now it bears Gail Carriger's dedication! :-D *hugs*

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

i've been hearing so much about this author lately!!

Mel said...

I loved Hell Fire - it's been one of my favouite books I've reviewed plus the best in the Corine SOlomon series in my opinion - hope you like it too! :)

Aurian said...

Another author I still have to dig into. Hope you enjoy the book!

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Oh, I did enjoy reading this one too. :) And I think I need to look into this RAK to see what I can send someone. :) Thank you! And enjoy!

Sullivan McPig said...

Thanks everyone1
I love Ann Aguirre's books. She's one of my favorite authors.