Friday 2 August 2013

Between Dreams and Reality - Pearls Cast Before A McPig Event - Announcement


The lovely ladies from Between Dreams and Reality asked me if I wanted to organise a big blogging event together with them and I said yes!

So coming up real soon, starting on Between Dreams and Reality on August 14th:

Between Dreams and Reality - Pearls Cast Before A McPig Event

What is it:
An event that will run from August 14th until October 7th and that will have posts on both our blogs featuring lots of authors. There will be interviews, guest posts, spotlights and giveaways.


The above picture shows books of only a few of all the awesome authors who will be featured during this event, so keep an eye out for the event page that will go up soon and that will tell you all the juicy details!


3 comments:

Tabitha (Pabkins) said...

Sounds like it will be a lovely event with a lot of awesome authors/books!

Aurian said...

That looks like a lot of my favourite authors as well! It will be fun :) Thanks for all the hard work ladies.

Denise Z said...

I follow a lot of blogs and do not always have the opportunity to stop and view posts or leave a comment and often will stop by and just go through the posts to catch up on what has been going on. I really like the idea of this fun event,which is what actually brought me by today and I am looking forward to some fun interviews and sharing :)