Friday 26 February 2016

Birdwoman - Book Review


Birdwoman
by Jeffe Kennedy


What is it about:
A true story of a paranormal encounter from award-winning fantasy author Jeffe Kennedy.

What did I think of it:
This short story is available both as ebook and as an audio book. I don't often listen to audio books, but I had the opportunity to give the audio book of Birdwoman a try, and I took it. It's being narrated by Jeffe Kennedy herself.

And let me tell you: this is a very enjoyable (audio) book. Jeffe's story telling weaves a mood and atmosphere that draws you into a spooky and creepy world where scary beings can get to you. This being a true story makes it even creepier. Jeffe's narration in the audio book fits the story perfectly in my opinion. I was hooked from the start.

I can recommend this story to fans of Jeffe's writing and to everyone who is looking for an atmospheric and slightly creepy read.

Why should you read it:
It's a very enjoyable read and/or listen.


Find buy links here

2 comments:

Jeffe Kennedy said...

*mwah* my first professional narration! I'm glad you liked it. :-)

Blodeuedd said...

Now I wanna listen too :)