Wednesday 4 May 2016

Quick Book Reviews


I read these books quite a while ago, but at the time of reading I had events and stuff going on at my blog that made me keep postponing writing a review about these books. I decided to give you a quick overview of my thoughts.

Eye of Heaven (Dirk & Steele #5) by Marjorie M. Liu
Not my favorite book in the series, but certainly a really good and suspenseful story.
I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a well written en entertaining PNR read.

Bloodstone (Deadtown #3) by Nancy Holzner
I love this series and really should catch up on it. Bloodstone is an action-packed read that I very much enjoyed. The zombies in this series are different, but fun.

Sacrificial Magic (Downside Ghosts #4) by Stacia Kane
Somehow I did review book 5, but skipped my review of 4.
This series awesome! Go read it! I myself am hoping there will be a book 6.
I must warn you that not everyone likes the heroine, because she's an addict.

The Mortal Bone (Hunter Kiss #4) by Marjorie M. Liu
Another awesome book in an awesome series. I love Maxine and her demons. I need to read book 5 one of these days.


Why should you read them:
All four of these books are very enjoyable reads, and part of cool series.


No comments: