Friday 11 August 2017

The Nothing - Book Review


The Nothing (The Between #3)
by Kerry Schafer


What is it about:
When people in Wakeworld begin dying in their sleep, Vivian Maylor travels through an increasingly unstable Between on a quest to stop the mysterious epidemic. Although she has no love for the dark magic of the Sorcieri, they hold the only hope of stopping the disaster. Vivian has one chance to save the worlds – if she can persuade the Master of the Sorcieri to share his secrets, and if she is willing to sacrifice everything she loves…

What did I think of it:
Did you ever love a series so much you both wanted to read the last book and didn't want to read it, because then it would officially mean it was over? That's how I felt about this series. And the longer you wait to pick up that last book the harder it gets, because that means you should reread the previous books, and when you do you get all angsty about reading that last book all over again.

But I finally sat down, reread the previous books and dove into The Nothing.

And this is an awesome read!

I knew things would be difficult and I knew not everyone was going to make it out in one piece, or even alive, but I still hoped and rooted for all my favorites.

What an emotional roller coaster!

Vivian and the others encounter lots of danger, difficult decisions, and heartache. There are choices to be made, sacrifices... I can tell you I shed some tears over events in this book.

Everything leads up to an edge of your seat finale that blew me away. What a great ending to a wonderful and emotional series. This series is a keeper for sure!

Why should you read it:
It's an awesome and emotional UF read with dragons and a cool penguin!


Buy from bookdepository

No comments: