Sunday 31 December 2017

TBR Orphans Challenge - 2017 results


The one "positive" thing about having trouble concentrating on reading, is that I got behind on my reading, turning more books into Orphans. This means I read 24 orphaned books this year.

I had a slow start: I read my first Orphan in March. I did read 3 that month, so made up for my lack of orphans at the start of the year. I forgot all about those poor orphaned books in April, but after that I read at least 1 orphaned book a month, and even 6 in November!

I ended my challenge with 2 orphaned books read in December (pictured above). I'll continue this challenge next year.

Here's the list of TBR Orphans I read in 2017:

Slawter by Darren Shan
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
Bec by Darren Shan
Don of the Dead by Casey Daniels
Desert Rising by Kelley Grant
Pleasure and Purpose by Megan Hart
Past Malice by Dana Cameron
Daughter of Deep Silence by Carrie Ryan
The Nothing by Kerry Schafer
The Cage by Megan Shepherd
Invaded by Melissa Landers
White Trash Zombie Gone Wild by Diana Rowland
Ninth Key by Meg Cabot
Dead In The Family by Charlaine Harris
Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris
Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris
Blood Beast by Darren Shan
Spell Games by T.A. Pratt
The City of Ember by Jeanne DuPrau
Dangerous by Shannon Hale
The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
Demon Apocalypse by Darren Shan
Kiss of Death by Rachel Caine
Shadow Study by Maria V. Snyder



How did you do this year?

No comments: